Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Regression















When i was little before going to bed (especially after a fight in the house) to prevent nightmares i would try to focus on thoughts that were super schmaltzy and happy to counterbalance the all the bad. The best i could come up with at the time were Care Bears and My Little Ponies. Its not that i was a fan, i just knew they where cheesy and would hopefully do the trick. Later when i put my little bother to bed when he was upset i used to say "just think of Care Bears and My little ponies" ....i'm sure he thought i was nuts.... For some reason i thought about Care Bears tonight. So, it turns out i'm Tenderheart.


Tenderheart Bear
You are thinker, organizer, peacekeeper, and leader all in one. You have a power to command attention and people listen to you. However, you are often so concerned about not hurting others' feelings that you don't tell them what they need to hear and this gets you both into trouble. But you always have loyal friends to help you out.

3 comments:

Queen Marie, Gluten-Free said...

I was bedtime bear.

"Later when i put my little bother to bed..."

Hee hee.

Joyella said...

I'll have to try that when D has "scary thoughts" at night.

I was "Funshine" bear, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Aw, Jeff, I always knew you were a tenderheart. I'm "Cheer Bear" apparently. The following is what it said about me but I don't think it was as accurate as yours.

You're the Care Bear cheerleader! Your spunky personality and optimisim lifts everyone's spirit. Though you want everyone to be happy, you stand your ground on issues you feel strongly about and this can bring disunity among your friends. Despite this, you are a true believer in working together.